Sunday 19 May 2013

Electrical shocks and then training

If only this was our secret recipie for success!

Instead, it was my cooker earthing itself via me on Thursday evening. Who knew electricity could throw me three feet across the room and really hurt!!! I didn't.

Anyhow, it was really quite painful throughout Friday, especially my upper chest muscles, so I was a bit worried about our long training weekend. I couldn't cry off as I'm be hurting before Carmacks so thought it'd be a good test...

So, muscle rub and painkillers got me through the first few hours of Saturday. Lovely scenery, nice paddling, loads of baby ducks and Sarah's singing got me through the rest of the 10 hours.

In fact, it turned out to be a good training session. I'd have been hurting regardless of the electrical shock so hey ho really!!

Turns our Double Deckers are my thing, will be importing many of these to Canada!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah can tell you about electrified spice racks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to stay away from your compass and GPS, "Sparky" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... at least, don't touch the two together!!!

    And that's a good nickname, now we just need one for Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. no nickname required- honest

    ReplyDelete